Sunday 14 July 2013

New Arts and Crafts Correspondent Joins My Town Homepage...

As part of our quest to bring you the best local information we're delighted to welcome local arts and crafts expert Claire Potter to our team. Claire will be giving you lots of regular updates on the local arts and crafts scene as well as lots of tips and hints. 

"Hi there, I'm Claire Potter from Butterfly Kisses & Wishes.

Raised in Greenock and now living in Port Glasgow. I am thrilled to be part of a fantastic team bringing you lots of hints, tips and advise. My passion is Arts & Crafts. 

You can find me sitting in my little makeshift studio with some paper, a scalpel and lots of chocolate. My paper cuts are created using my imagination, a surgical scalpel and A LOT of patience.

After crafting for over 10 years I have worked with many mediums such as, beads, felt, card, paint (acrylics, oils, water) and wood to name but a few so my knowledge is vast.

Each week will be something new for us all...pictures to discuss and admire, local art/craft businesses, DIY hints and tips. I am so excited!...."





No comments:

Post a Comment