Friday 12 July 2013

Nicola Creen - Beauty and Modelling - Our First Expert Contributor to Inverclyde Magazine

Hello everyone, my name is Nicola Creen of the Nicola Creen Model and Make Up School

I am very excited to be writing my article every week for this great local Page! Born and bred in Greenock myself, I always take pleasure in doing what I can to be involved in the community. 

I am a qualified, professional make-up artist with many years of experience. I am also a professional and experienced Model. I have worked very hard and it has paid off as I was selected to be a finalist last year in London's Top Model UK. Later that year I went on to be crowned Miss Scotland Caledonia Winner 2012. 

I have met lots of wonderful people along the way...more recent success stories include being appointed official host for Aberdeen Fashion week and of course my school.Nicola Creen Model and Make Up School


I have taken everything I have learned and introduced excellent model and make-up courses. The courses are available to male and female students from the age of 2 up to 25 years! I cover Glasgow City Center and the West of Scotland. 

I focus a lot on confidence building etc and can also offer help on that. I will be bringing you up to date every week with the latest beauty trends, offering tips and advice on how to look and feel your best. I can't wait! ....



No comments:

Post a Comment